In light of the current Coronavirus situation, we wish to inform our customers that Lynx Fuels are taking all the necessary precautions and following the latest government guidelines day by day.
We would like to reassure our customers that we are well prepared, and we will continue to closely monitor this situation as it develops and will respond accordingly to any updates regarding government guidance
Customer and staff safety are our number one priority, and we have taken great care to ensure the risk is kept as low as possible.
- We are encouraging customers to get in touch via phone or social media to avoid unnecessary visits to our offices or meetings.
- We ask anyone who enters our offices, staff or visitors to please wash their hands on arrival and exit.
- We are adhering to the latest information provided by the government and health officials and implementing this into our systems.
- We are asking that all our customers stay at least 2 metres away from our drivers when receiving a fuel delivery.
We are maintaining a calm and professional approach to this issue whilst adhering to the latest information given by health officials. This is to ensure the safety of both our customers and staff.
- We are using hand sanitisers and hand washing facilities when in the office and attending meetings, making sure everyone is following to these guidelines.
- Our offices will be deep cleaned if someone is found to have contracted the virus as well as if the offices need to be shut.
- We are operating a ‘no hand shaking’ policy to avoid any risk of the virus being spread
- If for any reason we have to close our offices and work from home, we have all the necessary tools to avoid any disruption to our customer service.
- We have frequent communication with our suppliers and will continue to keep you, our valued customers, fully informed of anything you should be aware of with regard to our operations during this period.
- If someone within the office is confirmed to have the virus, we will shut the offices for a period to allow a deep clean and in the period staff would work from home.
- We have a WhatsApp set up with all staff to communicate our situation and once the office has been deep cleaned, we would return to work.
We appreciate this is a concerning time, but rest assured that we are taking this matter very seriously and will update you with any further information as and when we have it.
In the meantime, you can contact us regarding our services or your account by using the following:
0845 565 0244
Leeming Bar: 01677 455140
Castleford: 01977 630480
Immingham: 01469 574000
We will keep all of our customers fully informed of any developments via our website and social media.
Thank you for understanding and your co-operation.